Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Zombie Lady Portrait - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone! I've gotten totally HOOKED to doing some mixed media!  It's so fun and dirty lol  For this inspiration post I'm sharing something I made using  Zombie Lady.  I thought she would be perfect for my little altered children book about coffee!

Let's be honest... lots of us would look like zombies if we didn't have some coffee in the morning... and even then bwahahahaha


And here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.

So do you think that she needs her coffee?!?  I would be giving it to her to make sure that she got away from me lol.  You can check out all the details on how I made this on my blog.

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis in the store.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment